Saturday, September 7, 2013

Elsa's "Boo"tiful Halloween Stamps




The Sassy 6 Strikes Again with "Boo-tiful Cards inspired by stamps created by  the one and only Elsa of JustaFewDesigns

Halloween is quickly approaching and it's time to add some boo-tiful stamps to your collection. Elsa has been locked in her creative dungeon and was not allowed out until she designed some unique stamps that you wouldn't be able to resist. Well, ladies and gents, it's time to see her masterpieces. I have the pleasure of introducing to you one of Elsa's latest creations. Meet Pum-Kim. Pum-Kim is beyond sweet and adorable. She has the ability to melt the heart of the scariest and creepiest ghost or goblin. She is as sweet as Pum-Kim pie. I had a lot of fun coloring her and I know you will too.
Please watch the video below to see the card I created.



If you like Pum-Kim, then you don't want to miss out on meeting Kat, Devlyn, and the rest of the gang. Enjoy our blog hop to see the entire collection. If you started with me by chance, then hop back to Elsa and go in order.  Don't forget to purchase your stamps over at justafewdesigns.blogspot.com
Enjoy the hop.

Elsa         http://justafewdesigns.blogspot.com





3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I think your coloring is excellent. It's just to darn cute!!
    Looks like you and I are show casing the same imagine next week. Yay! I can't wait to see yours.
    hugs my sassy sister
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Sherain, this card is super sweet! Totally love it! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete